Sunday, February 3, 2013

New Year, New Software

Wow, it looks like a very long time since I posted anything here, but that doesn't mean that I've not been busy. I've also been playing with some new software and techniques. One of the things I really want to make sure I learn this year is Zbrush. Here are a bunch of quick sketches I put together. I set the timer for 10-15 minutes, I keep it at the lowest subD level, using the move brush only. It's taken a bit to get used to the interface and navigation but I've gotten a lot faster in a very short amount of time. The best way to learn it is to get out and use it. The first few were a bit rougher but by the time you get to the last one I was able to get a lot more detail in about 5-7 minutes and then could play around and adjust a bit. Next I'll add some divisions and start playing more with the standard and then clay tubes brushes.








No comments:

Post a Comment